Description for Refractory Anchors：
1. Refractory Anchors is a kind of structural component to connect and fix lightweight refractories of ceramic fiber, lightweight insulation bricks and unshaped refractory with kiln metal sidings.
2. Choose anchoring parts with different structure and materials according to industrial kiln structure, furnace box temperature and environmental atmosphere.
3. Refractory Anchors can be used for refractories that service in the classification Temperature section of 800~1400℃.
Features of Refractory Anchors：
1. Temperature range: 800~1400℃
2. Multiple types: line-styled, Cross- styled, L type
3. Reasonably structured, fastness and anchoring reliable
4. Easy installation and Faster
Application of Refractory Anchors
1. Fixation for ceramic fiber modules and collapse block
2. Fixation for all kinds of refractory bricks and castables
3. Fixation for anchoring of ceramic fiber spraying
4. Fixed joint for all kinds of high temperature board material and high temperature equipment