What is"line post Insulators"? line post insulators is one type of composite insulators,
Line Post insulators and composite insulators are classified from two different perspectives. Transmission Line Post insulators are classified according to the use of insulators, while composite insulators are classified from the materials of insulators. . It can be said that post insulators include post composite insulators, post porcelain insulators, etc.; composite insulators include post composite insulators, hollow composite insulators, and line composite insulators.
Line Post insulator development history
Line Post insulators are a special insulation control that can play an important role in overhead transmission lines. In the early years, pillar insulators were mostly used for telegraph poles. Slowly, a lot of suspended insulators were hung on one end of the high-voltage wire connection tower. It was used to increase the creepage distance, usually made of silica gel or ceramic, called insulators. Insulators play two basic roles in overhead transmission lines, namely supporting wires and preventing current from returning to the ground. These two roles must be guaranteed. Insulators should not fail due to various electromechanical stresses caused by changes in the environment and electrical load conditions. Otherwise, the insulator will not have a significant effect and will damage the use and operating life of the entire line.
Introduction of lightning protection pillar Line post insulator
The lightning protection pillar insulator is a new combined structure of the arc-proof insulator, which is mainly composed of an insulating shield, a compression nut, a pressure block seat, a movable pressure block, an upper metal cap, a composite insulator, an arc striking rod, an insulating sleeve and The lower metal foot is composed of the arc-striking rod and the upper metal cap. When a lightning strike occurs, the discharge between the arc-striking rod and the lower metal foot causes the freewheeling power frequency arc to move to the arc-striking rod to burn, thereby protecting The insulated wires are not damaged.
● The movable pressing block and the pressing block seat are assembled into one body by a dovetail method, so that when the wire moves due to thermal expansion and contraction, the moving pressing block will move with it, thereby avoiding the wire from being scratched by the wire clamp.
● Composite insulators have better insulation performance than PS-15 and other electrical porcelain insulators, and their creepage distance is larger, which improves the anti-pollution level of the insulators and can meet the anti-pollution requirements of users for insulators.
● The insulating shield is made of organic composite material, which has good insulation performance, anti-aging performance and flame retardant performance. It can be assembled on the outside of the upper metal cap to play a role in insulation protection.
● This product has a piercing tooth structure, which is convenient for installation and construction. It does not need to remove the insulating layer of the insulator wire, avoiding water and corrosion of the core, and greatly reducing the labor intensity of the operator.
● A unique structure that prevents birds from causing short-circuit hazards to overhead wires.
Line Post insulators
For line insulators,The end fittings‘s material are typically made of metal, such as forged steel or aluminum. , a high degree of standardization has been achieved for the end fittings, which enables the easy replacement of existing conventional insulators by composite solutions. The fiberglass reinforced resin rod is responsible for bearing the mechanical loads, which can be tension, bending or compression, or a combination of all three, depending on the application and load scenario. Materials for the housing are as manifold as the corresponding methods of manufacturing. However, there are performance trends as a result of the existing service experience, details of which are provided later. Today these composite insulators made of high-grade synthetic materials have exhibited outstanding mechanical and electrical characteristics, and have exceeded all overhead line and switch gear engineering applications in more than 50 countries worldwide.
– Excellent for High contamination applications – Reduced weight in comparison with porcelain or glass insulators – High flexibility and shock resistance – High tracks and power arcs resistance – High safety where vandalism is a problem – High creepage on a short length – Excellent behavior in polluted areas – Resistant against atmospheric variations – Self extinguishable with low toxicity index and smoke emission. – Compact line applications
composite silicon rubber post insulator prices
|Lighting withstan voltage||Wet power frequency voltage||SML|
Specified Mechanical Load(kN)
|Top end fitting dianeter||Bottom end fitting dianeter|
1. Shed connected with core by integral foring
2. The thinkness of housing > 3mm,unifirm to IEC Standard
3. Acid resistant,hight temperature resistant of epoxy fiberglass core
4. Metal end fittings,core and sheds connected by new crimping process
5. Hot galvanization and technology of rareearth aluminum coating to avoid coating shedding prolonging the service life
1. Silicon rubber, composite polymer
2. Glass-fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod
3. Hot-dip galvanized steel
(1)Small volume,light weight,sheds have good elasticity,not broken,con venient transportation and installation, economy.
(2)High mechanical strength FRP ROD has high tensile strength, small size,light weight,high tensile strength.
(3)High antifouling property,good aging resistance performance,high anti pollution flashover voltage , good electric corrosion resistance.
(4)Easy installation,greatly reduce mainternance charges and manual labor intensity.
(5)Simple production process,short delivery time.
Artisan industry trading (Nantong) CO.,LTD
ADD: No.13 ZhouZhuang Community, JiangAnTown, RUGAO city, JIANGSU CHINA
TEL/WhatsUP: +86 150 5061 5346
Instant enquiry：firstname.lastname@example.org（ quick response，7×24hours）