ARTISAN INDUSTRY-Fibreglass Reinforced polymer (FRP) rods manufacturer
Fiber glass FRP Rod mainly used for composite polymer insulators, made by Pultrusion technology.
We also produce FRP rod and composite insulators for electrical systems.
Fiber glass FRP Rod mainly for Silicon Rubber Composite Insulators(Polymer insulators/Suspension Insulators/Line post insulator/railway crossarm insulators/Composite silicone rubber insulators):
FRP rods are made with Pultrusion technology, Chemical used are Boron Free Fiber glass ECR
Grade Roving & Best Standard Qualities of Epoxy Resin / Hardener to meet IEC 61109 standard
Manufacturing ranges are from 16 mm dia to 90 mm dia.
Rods cleared the tensile load test up to 230KN on 32mm dia and 90 KN for 16mm dia.
Rods are successfully cleared electrically 11KV test after water diffusion of 96 hrs.
Also Supply FRP treaded bolts and nuts for indefinite length.
The advantage of Fibre glass products are
Antistatic, and etc.
FRP Sheets up to 12 mm thick of different sizes as per customer requirement.
FRP Hollow Bushing up to 300mm dia of length up to 2 meters.
Fiber Glass Cross Arm for 11KV and 33KV distribution lines.
Fiber glass also can be made in fiberglass FRP cross arm to provide high strength and high quality replacement the iron or wood cross arms.
Fiberglass Rod FRP Rods for Composite Insulator:
1. Capacity of fiber glass rod/fiberglass rod: 100 Pultrusion lines, the largest manufacturer of composite insulator rods in China.
2. Technique of fiber glass rod/fiberglass rod : The only one using vacuum injection technique without mould release agent.
3. Test of fiber glass rod/fiberglass rod : Rods passed tests in domestic labs, including WHVRI, CEMT, XIHARI, especially passed KEMA tests in the Netherlands and 7200h stress corrosion test.
4. Standards: IEC61109 IEC61952, ANSI C29.13-2000, GB/T19519, DL/T810 DL/T864
5. Application: ARTISAN INDUSTRY’frp rods have been applied in the highest voltage(1000kv) AC transmission lines & applied in the highest voltage(± 800kv) DC transmission lines.
Diameter 5mm-130 mm; Length according to customer's order
3.1Based on properties, rods are classified into High temperature resistant type (E-glass Rod) and High temperature & acid resistant type (ECR-glass Rod).
3.2Based on properties, rods are classified into High temperature resistant type (E-glass Rod) and High temperature & acid resistant type (E-glass Rod)
3.3Based on application, fiberglass rods are classified into 7 types:
For composite suspension & tension insulators (Diameter 16mm- 40mm)
For composite pin insulators((Diameter 24mm---53mm)
For composite cross arm insulators(Diameter 28mm- 80mm)
For composite post insulator (Diameter 28mm- 130mm)
For composite surge arresters(Diameter 5mm- 40mm)
For composite fuse cutout (Diameter 19mm- 36mm)
3.3. Color: Light green, brown, black